Search This Blog

Thursday 14 November 2013

Prayer from Psalms 22 : 23-25

Song
You are enthroned on high
You are enthroned on high
You are enthroned on high

Psalms 22:23-25 KJV
Ye that fear the Lord , praise him; all ye the seed of Jacob, glorify him; and fear him, all ye the seed of Israel. For he hath not despised nor abhorred the affliction of the afflicted; neither hath he hid his face from him; but when he cried unto him, he heard. My praise shall be of thee in the great congregation: I will pay my vows before them that fear him.

The fear of the Lord will urge you to live for Him and praise Him endlessly.

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this new day and breath of life in Jesus name amen.

Father I come to you this day have mercy on me in all areas I have fallen short of your glory in Jesus name amen.

Jehovah let your fear increase in me henceforth in Jesus name amen.

Father thank you for not allowing the affliction of life to ruin me and my household in Jesus name amen.

Lord thank you for not hiding your face from me and for hearing my cry in Jesus name amen.

Father forgive me for all unpaid vows and give me enablement to redeem all my vows in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus  for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name amen.

Today's Prayer
14/11/2013

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...