Search This Blog

Monday 11 November 2013

Prayer from Psalms 22 : 5-8

Song
My soul magnifies the Lord
And my spirit praise His name
For death could not hold Him captive
Even in the grave Jesus is Lord

Psalms 22:5-8 KJV
They cried unto thee, and were delivered: they trusted in thee, and were not confounded. But I am a worm, and no man; a reproach of men, and despised of the people. All they that see me laugh me to scorn: they shoot out the lip, they shake the head, saying, He trusted on the Lord that he would deliver him: let him deliver him, seeing he delighted in him.

When trials gets tough and people laugh at you and your faith in God don't give in to them by giving up on God.

Prayer
Thank you Jesus for today and breath of life in Jesus name amen.

Lord I come to you this day have mercy on me in all areas I have fallen short of your glory in Jesus name amen.

Lord I am as helpless as a worm but my trust is in you send divine help to me in Jesus name amen.

Lord I have no backbone to rest on but you are  my backbone support me Lord in all my ways in Jesus name amen.

Lord I trust in you for direction father direct my path and do not let me fall into the pit the enemy had digged  for me in Jesus name amen.

Lord as many scornful laughters that are mocking me Jehovah turn my life around let it be evident that you are God and cause them to have no choice but rejoice with  me in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name amen.

Today's Prayer
11/11/2013

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...