Search This Blog

Saturday 2 November 2013

Prayer from Matthew 6:12-15

Song
Create in me  a new heart oh Lord
And renew a right spirit within me
Cast me not away from your presence oh Lord
Take not your Holy Spirit from me
Restore unto me the joy of my salvation
And renew right spirit within me

Matthew 6:12-15 NKJV
And forgive us our debts, As we forgive our debtors. And do not lead us into temptation, But deliver us from the evil one. For Yours is the kingdom and the power and the glory forever. Amen. “For if you forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you.  But if you do not forgive men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.

Forgiveness is necessary as child of God in order to receive from God. You need to let go and let God.

Prayer
Lord I thank you for today and grace to witness this day in Jesus name amen.

Father your mercy is all I need to move on have mercy on me in everyway I have fallen short of your glory in Jesus name amen.

Jehovah every iota of unforgiveness in me please Lord help me to get rid of it in Jesus name amen.

Jehovah I lift as many who I am yet to forgive unto your hands father this day I let go as your grace help me in Jesus name amen.

Jehovah heal me of all the wounds that unforgiveness has deposited in my life in Jesus name amen.

Lord help me to face life believing that you are my all in all in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name amen.

Today's Prayer
2/11/2013

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...