Search This Blog

Wednesday 13 November 2013

Prayer from Psalms 22 :19-22

Hymn

Henry F Lyte

Praise, my soul, the King of heaven,
To his feet your tribute bring;
Ransomed, healed, restored, forgiven,
Who like me his praise should sing?
Alleluia! Alleluia! Praise the everlasting King.

Praise him for his grace and favor
To our fathers in distress;
Praise him, still the same forever,
Slow to chide and swift to bless.
Alleluia! Alleluia! Glorious in his faithfulness.

Fatherlike, he tends and spares us;
Well our feeble frame he knows.
In his hands he gently bears us,
Rescues us from all our foes.
Alleluia! Alleluia! Widely as his mercy flows.

Frail as summer's flower we flourish,
Blows the wind and it is gone;
But while mortals rise and perish,
God endures unchanging on.
Alleluia! Alleluia! Praise the High Eternal One!

Psalms 22:19-22 KJV
But be not thou far from me, O Lord : O my strength, haste thee to help me. Deliver my soul from the sword; my darling from the power of the dog. Save me from the lion's mouth: for thou hast heard me from the horns of the unicorns. I will declare thy name unto my brethren: in the midst of the congregation will I praise thee.

In all situations we find ourselves God must be praised most especially for delivering us from danger.

Prayer

Father I thank you for the grace to witness this day and breath of life in Jesus name amen.

Jehovah I come  to you have mercy on me in all areas I have fallen short of your glory in Jesus name amen.

Jehovah I look up to you always do not be far from me and heed to my cry in Jesus name amen.

Father deliver me and my household from every sword of vegeance the enemy is using against us to delay us in all areas of our lives in Jesus name amen.

Lord save me from all power assigned to ruin me in the name of Jesus amen.

Father strengthen me as ever throughout my journey in Jesus name amen.

I decree I shall dance my dance and sing a new song before the congregation because of the good things the Lord had done for me in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name amen.

Today's Prayer
13/11/2013

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...