Search This Blog

Monday 11 November 2013

Prayer from Psalms 22: 9-13

Song
Who is like unto thee
Oh Lord who is like unto thee
Glorious in Holiness
Fearful in praises doing wonders
Hallelujah

Psalms 22:9-13 KJV
But thou art he that took me out of the womb: thou didst make me hope when I was upon my mother's breasts. I was cast upon thee from the womb: thou art my God from my mother's belly. Be not far from me; for trouble is near; for there is none to help. Many bulls have compassed me: strong bulls of Bashan have beset me round. They gaped upon me with their mouths, as a ravening and a roaring lion.

God knew you even before you were formed and nothing is hidden from Him. It's wise to always commit everything to His hand.

Prayer

Thank you Jesus for today , breath of life and all around me in Jesus name amen.

Lord I come to you have mercy on me in every  way I have fallen short of your glory in Jesus name amen.

Jehovah you are my defence, defend me in all areas enemies have risen against me in Jesus name amen.

Father as long as no man witnessed my knitting and forming whilst in my mother's womb, I pray that every power claiming to be god in my life be disgraced and rendered useless because you are my God in Jesus name amen.

I decree that the roaring lion seeking for my blood or any member of my family be consumed by the Holy Ghost fire because we are  children of the lion of tribe of Judah in Jesus name amen.

I decree that as this year runs to an end I will not bury  anyone and I won't be buried in Jesus name amen.

Every cause of spiritual or physical death today I come against it and I decree long life upon me and all around me in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name amen.

Today's Prayer
12/11/2013

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...