Search This Blog

Thursday 27 April 2023

Prayer from Revelation 4:11

Good Morning

Song

You alone are worthy lord
To be praised and adored
You are faithful lord
From the ages past
That is why your name
Is forever more


Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.
Revelation 4:11 KJV


Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I magnify your holy name and worship your majesty

Prince of peace thank you for this beautiful dawn and grace of life

Abba thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for your word and the efficacy of the word in my life

Father, increase in me the zeal to study, understand and act on your word

Lord remove from me whatever may stand against your purpose for me

Lord help me to grow in spiritual things and not just dwell on the capability of flesh

Father open my eyes to see where I am dishonouring you and grant me grace to make amends

Lord terminate whatever the enemy has placed in my abode that is dishonouring you in my life

Lord rid me of every entanglement of the world that is against your will for me

Lord arise fight for your children worldwide and put an end to all unrest worldwide

Father concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household give us the heart that constantly obeys and worship you

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord is my saviour, and my ever present help. The name of the Lord is the strong tower in which I dwell in. God is the director of my life, I do not live my life to please man. I live to please the one who died for me while I was still in sin. My redeemer lives in me and He lives forever. Amen!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 27th April 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...