Search This Blog

Saturday 8 April 2023

Prayer from Genesis 16:13-14

Good Morning

Song

That is why you are called Jehovah
That is why you are called Jehovah
What you said you will do
That is what you will do
That is why you are called Jehovah

Then she called the name of the Lord who spoke to her, “You are God Who Sees”; for she said, “Have I not even here [in the wilderness] remained alive after seeing Him [who sees me with understanding and compassion]?” Therefore the well was called Beer-lahai-roi (Well of the Living One Who Sees Me); it is between Kadesh and Bered. Genesis 16:13‭-‬14 AMP

Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I worship your name and honour your majesty

Prince of peace thank you for this beautiful day and grace of life

Abba thank you for  the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for sending your word to enlighten me daily

Lord you are el-roi the God who sees, guide me in all I do

Father search me and purify my entire existence so I will live a life worthy of your praise

Lord arise and help me in all areas I have lost hope

Lord put an end to wilderness journey and stagnation in my life

Father eliminate all source of evil in and around my destiny

Father help me, put an end to every situation that has made me feel helpless

Lord you know my lying and waking up, wipe away all tears and replace them with joy unspeakable

Lord let this season bring back to life those things that needs to be alive in my life

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our our household visit us at the point of our needs this day

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord has started a new thing in my life and He will complete it. Jehovah is moving all mountain off my path. He has set my feet on the solid rock and I will never be disgraced. God has changed my story, He has wiped my tears away and given me testimonies in all areas in Jesus mighty name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 8th April 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...