Search This Blog

Tuesday 25 April 2023

Prayer from 2 Corinthians 3:4

Good Morning
Hymn

When we walk with the Lord in the light of His Word
What a glory He sheds on our way!
While we do His good will, He abides with us still
And with all who will trust and obey
Trust and obey, for there's no other way
To be happy in Jesus, but to trust and obey

Not a shadow can rise, not a cloud in the skies
But His smile quickly drives it away
Not a doubt or a fear, not a sigh or a tear
Can abide while we trust and obey
Oh, Trust and obey, for there's no other way
To be happy in Jesus, but to trust and obey

Then in fellowship sweet we will sit at His feet
Or we'll walk by His side in the way
What He says we will do, where He sends we will go
Never fear, only trust and obey
Trust and obey, for there's no other way
To be happy in Jesus, but to trust and obey

Such is the confidence and steadfast reliance and absolute trust that we have through Christ toward God.
2 Corinthians 3:4 AMP

Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I exalt your name and give you praise

Lord thank you for this beautiful new dawn and grace of life

Abba thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for your word that reminds me of trusting you

Lord help me to trust you with my life and every needs I have

Lord help me to walk in your will and never disappoint you

Lord help me to fulfill my purpose of creation in all aspect of life

Father concerning (mention) I trust you, do not put me to shame

Lord let those who have questioned my trust in you come to the knowledge of your power through my testimony

Lord let those who have mocked me for trusting you end up rejoicing with me as my testimonies manifest

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household let our lives be exemplary, filled with your glory and unfolding blessings in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I trust the Lord and He will never put me to shame. I live my life in His will and His purpose for me manifest daily. Christ has began a good work in me and no authority can stop the fulfillment in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 25th April 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...