Search This Blog

Sunday 16 April 2023

Prayer from Jeremiah 20:12

Hymn

O Lord my God! When I in awesome wonder
consider all the works thy hand hath made,
I see the stars, I hear the mighty thunder,
thy power throughout the universe displayed;

Then sings my soul, my Saviour God, to thee,
how great thou art, how great thou art!
Then sings my soul, my Saviour God, to thee,
how great thou art, how great thou art!

But, O LORD of hosts, that triest the righteous, and seest the reins and the heart, let me see thy vengeance on them: for unto thee have I opened my cause.
Jeremiah 20:12 KJV


Prayer
Eternal rock of ages I glorify your name and worship your majesty

King of kings thank you for this amazing day and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Father thank you for your unfailing love and blessing showered on me daily

Lord thank you for being my defender and my defence at all times

Lord thank you for your grace upon my life and for guiding me always

Father thank you for not allowing me fall prey of the works and workers of darkness

Father avenge for me in all areas I have been cheated and maltreated

Father give me victory over all evil conspiracies in all aspects of life

Lord terminate every plan set to detsroy your plans for my life

Jehovah eliminate all gathering set purposely to keep me below your will in any aspect of life

Father arise on my behalf and silent every voice speaking negativity over my destiny

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household raise your banner of victory over us, let us come out victoriously in all we do

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you heavenly father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord is my shelter, the lord is my helper and my defence. The lord has fought and won all battles for me. His grace is forever sufficient for me. I will never become a subject of the works and workers of darkness because Christ has given me victory. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 16th April 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...