Search This Blog

Wednesday 5 April 2023

Prayer from Philippians 4:19-20

Song

To you Lord 
Be all the glory
To you Lord
Be all the honour
To you Lord 
Be all the power
And adoration forevermore

And my God will liberally supply (fill until full) your every need according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus. To our God and Father be the glory forever and ever. Amen.
Philippians 4:19‭-‬20 AMP


Prayer

Lord I honour your majesty and worship your holy name

Eternal rock of ages I thank you for this beautiful day and grace of life

Father thank you for forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for your grace that is forever sufficient for me

Lord thank you for lifting off all barriers in my path and making a way for me

Lord thank you for making all impossibile situations possible to you be all the honour

Lord thank you for the manifestation of your power over all my expectations

Lord thank you for silencing all evil voice and proclamation of negativity in and around me

Lord thank you for allowing the situation to end in praise and not the way the enemy planned it

Lord thank you for this month, because it is filled with all round good news and all things are working for my good

Lord thank you for the life of the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household for divine grace to pursue, and overtake and rule above all challenges

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord has done me well. The lord has started a new thing in my life and He will complete it. The lord has removed all delay from my path. He is changing my story and His glory will manifest over my destiny in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 5th April 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...