Search This Blog

Friday 28 April 2023

Prayer from Psalms 8:9

Song

Oh lord my God 
How excellent is your name 
In all the earth
How excellent is your name

O LORD our Lord, How excellent is thy name in all the earth!
Psalm 8:9 KJV


Prayer

Ancient of days I magnify your name and worship you

King of kings thank you for this beautiful day and grace of life

Lord eternal thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for your grace that speaks daily over my life

Rock of ages thank you for setting me free from all entanglement that is against your will

Lord thank you for the new doors of opportunity opened for me

Lord thank you for showing your excellent power in my life

Lord thank you for giving me grace to live above all adversaries

Lord thank you for changing my story and for giving me a new song

Lord thank you for divine breakthrough all around me you deserve my worship

Lord thank you for the life of the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household for giving us beauty for ashes and oil of gladness to replace all pain and shame

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord has started a new thing in my life and He will complete it. The grace of God has erased all disgrace. The name of the lord is my dwelling place. I rise above all challenges victoriously because Christ in me is the hope of glory. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 28th April 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...