Search This Blog

Saturday 15 April 2023

Prayer from John 6:48

Song by Fred Hammond

Bread of life sent down from glory
Many things you were on earth
A Holy King, a carpenter
You are the Living Word

Awesome ruler (Awesome ruler), gentle Redeemer (gentle Redeemer)
(God with us) God with us the Living Truth
And what a friend we have in you
You are the Living Word

Jesus, Jesus! (That's what we call you) That's what we call you
(You were born in a Manger) Manger born, but on a tree
You died to save humanity
You are the Living Word


I am the bread that gives life.
John 6:48 ERV


Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I magnify your holy name and worship your majesty

King of kings thank you for this awesome opportunity to be called your child

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Ancient of  days thank you for your love that is forever sufficient for me

Lord thank you for divine provision even when I have lost hope

Lord thank you for revealing yourself to me each and everyday

Lord thank you for not allowing my story to end the way the enemy planned it

Lord thank you for making ways for me where there was no way

Lord thank you for divine intervention and restoration in all aspects of life

Lord thank you for making me new and refreshing my soul with your dew from heaven

Lord thank you for the life of the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household for giving us victory in all aspects of life

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I can't lack in life because the bread of life is my father. JIREH is my provider, my source and my sustainer. God is my shield, my buckler and ever present help. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 15th April 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...