Search This Blog

Sunday 30 April 2023

Prayer from Psalms 113:3

Song

From the rising of the sun
To the going down of the same
You will be my God forever and ever
You will be my Jehovah JIREH
Jehovah Rapha, Jehovah Rohi

Jehovah you are the most High
You are the most High God

From the rising of the sun unto the going down of the same The LORD's name is to be praised.
Psalm 113:3 KJV


Prayer

My father and my God I worship you and honour your name

Lord thank you for this day and grace to be a witness

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for your word and the power released into my life through your word

Lord help me to live my life to please you in Jesus name

Lord grant me grace to focus on you and the promotion that comes from you

Father as this day marks the end of April 2023 do not let it mark my end or that of any member of my household

Lord bring to an end every unpleasant occurrence that has tagged along with my destiny for a long time

Lord make divine provision available for me beyond my imagination

Father uproot any desire of destruction from my life no matter how big or small it may seem

Lord prove to all contenders of my destiny that you are in control of my life

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household arise and make ways for us as we embark on the journey of a new month in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord has heard my prayers and wiped away all tears. He has put an end to all occurrence that is unpleasant in my life. Jehovah has set me free and He has given me a new beginning. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 30th April 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...