Search This Blog

Saturday 1 April 2023

Prayer from John 3:16-17

Good Morning

Song by Anthony Brown

This song's dedicated to everyone who made it
Through Many test and trials
Hopeless situations
Now you have a story that the Angels can't sing in Glory
You're redeemed from the hand of the enemy

Here we go
Whether it's in the court room
Or fighting in the board room
Trying to feed your family
Or keep doubt underneath you
God is more than able He can turn the tables
So Turn and tell your neighbor now it's time for you to return the favor

Can I a witness, just need one witness
That's God's still working Miracles
Opening doors that were closed before
He's still making ways
When others say that there ain't no way
If you know this is true
This is what I need you to do
Get up with me and say

“For God so [greatly] loved and dearly prized the world, that He [even] gave His [One and] only begotten Son, so that whoever believes and trusts in Him [as Savior] shall not perish, but have eternal life. For God did not send the Son into the world to judge and condemn the world [that is, to initiate the final judgment of the world], but that the world might be saved through Him.
John 3:16‭-‬17 AMP

Prayer

Lord eternal I magnify your holy name and worship your majesty

Lord thank you for this awesome day and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed on Calvary for my sake

Father thank you for your word that reminds me of the ultimate sacrifice you made for my salvation

Lord I pray this day those who are yet to be saved, let them come to the realization of who you are

Lord, let my life be a channel that draw souls, win souls and make them abide in you

I decree into this new month from the beginning to the end no challenge will overcome me

I decree into this new month from the beginning to the end no bad news will come my way

I decree into this new month, my testimonies will begin to manifest back to back

I decree into this new months new doors are opening divinely for me

I decree into this new month, what made me cry in previous months will bring me joy and laughter

I decree into this new month I will not suffer any form of loss known or unknown

I decree into the life of the vessel used for these daily prayers all impacted by it and our household protocols are breakinh for our sakes in this month in Jesus name

*Commit April into the hands of God*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. This is my month of testimonies, all that has challenged my faith are manifesting divine testimonies. Grace has located me in all aspects of life. There is no limit or limitations in my way henceforth. I am above all destroying power because Christ is in me. Through me souls are drawn into the kingdom of God. I will not miss heaven in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 1st April 2023

Happy New Month 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...