Search This Blog

Tuesday 4 April 2023

Prayer from Psalms 56:4

Song by Eben

At the center of it all
It's you that I see
It's you that I see

At the center of it all
It's you that I see
It's you that I see

There is power in your name
Miracles happen in your name
As we lift our voice in praise
It's you that I see
It's you that I see


In God, whose word I praise; In God I have put my trust; I shall not fear. What can mere man do to me? Psalms 56:4 AMP

Prayer

Mighty God I honour and worship your majesty for who you are

Lord thank you for this amazing dawn and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Ancient of days thank you for your grace that is forever sufficient for me

I decree God is for me I will not fear what mere man can do to me

I decree my trust in God will never be put to shame in Jesus name

I decree whatever has burdened my heart is released henceforth because God has given me victory over it

I decree nothing can overpower the supernatural power of God therefore I will never be subject to evil circumstance

I decree every policy works for my sake to the glory of God

I decree all negative report is reversed because God has changed them to positive report

I decree God is advocating for me in places I can or cannot speak for myself

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household we will not gather to mourn or be mourned in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. God has given me victory, He will never leave nor forsake me. My trust is in the great I Am. His presence fills me each and everyday, I do not navigate life based on human ability and knowledge. God works and walks through me and I will never be afraid what mere men can do. I am a victor, I will never be a victim in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word)© 4th April 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...