Search This Blog

Saturday 29 April 2023

Prayer from Psalms 81:8-9

Song by Dunsin Oyekan

I'll be here worshiping
All of the days of my life
I'll be here worshiping
All of the days of my life


Hear, O my people, and I will testify unto thee: O Israel, if thou wilt hearken unto me; There shall no strange god be in thee; Neither shalt thou worship any strange god.
Psalm 81:8‭-‬9 KJV


Prayer

Almighty father I honour your name and worship you

King of kings I thank you for this amazing day and grace of life

Father thank you for the forgiveness of my sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for the efficacy of your word in my life and all situations

Lord thank your for the grace released unto me to honour your word daily

Lord I need you more than ever before, guide me until I meet you in glory

Lord eternal open my eyes to see whatever I have exalted above your name and grant me grace to let go of it

Lord increase in me the zeal to worship you in and out of season

Father I commit all children worldwide unto your hands, lord guide their hearts right and uproot all evil seeds that is against your will

Lord increase in me the thirst for kingdom duties and grace to abide in your will forever

Lord open my inner man to always be at the place of reverence and worship to you

Lord open my eyes to see clearly and understand the tides of time according to your will

Lord erase from my life every weariness that wants to keep me away from you

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household we dwell in the secret place of the Most High we abide under the shadow of the almighty and only His will, will prevail in our lives

*Spend time to worship God*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. My life is a life of worship not worry. I will never allow doubt to consume my inner man. The fear of the Lord is daily increasing in me. The presence of God is guiding me and I will shine His light in me forever amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 29th April 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...