Search This Blog

Monday 3 April 2023

Prayer from Isaiah 60:1

Good Morning

Song by Martha Munizzi

There is a sweet anointing in this sanctuary
There is a stillness in the atmosphere;
Come and lay down the burdens you have carried
For in the sanctuary, God is here

He is here
He is here to break the yoke
And lift the heavy burden
He is here
He is here to heal the hopeless heart
And bless the broken

Oh come and lay down
The burdens you have carried
For in this sanctuary, God is here

“Arise [from spiritual depression to a new life], shine [be radiant with the glory and brilliance of the Lord]; for your light has come, And the glory and brilliance of the Lord has risen upon you.
Isaiah 60:1 AMP


Prayer

Almighty father I worship your majesty and magnify your name

Eternal rock of ages I thank you for this wonderful day and grace of light

Thank you abba for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for your faithfulness in my life even when I haven't been faithful

Lord thank you for making me a light in this world to shine brighter and brighter

I decree I will not walk or work in any form of darkness or obscurity for the rest of my life

I decree every situation that has been affected by any form of darkness the light of God is shining over it and I have victory

I decree every power that wants to cause pain over my destiny is destroyed

I decree, this month, each day I will experience God in a new way

I decree every letter I receive henceforth work for my good 

I decree my steps are divinely ordered and I will not be at the wrong place at the wrong time

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household, new testimonies and miracles are manifesting in and around our lives

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over tlme, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord has made me a light and I will shine forever. The words of God are manifesting in my life. My testimonies will never become memories of pain. What God has said concerning me are manifesting to the glory of His name in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 3rd April 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...