Search This Blog

Tuesday 11 April 2023

Prayer from Philippians 1:10

Song

Amen Amen 
Blessings and glory
Wisdom thanksgiving and honour
Power and might be unto the lord
Forever and ever amen

so that you may learn to recognize and treasure what is excellent [identifying the best, and distinguishing moral differences], and that you may be pure and blameless until the day of Christ [actually living lives that lead others away from sin];
Philippians 1:10 AMP

Prayer

Father I honour your holy name and worship your majesty for who you are

King of all kings thank you for this amazing new dawn and grace of life

Lord thank you for forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for making a way for me where there seems to be no way

Father help me to always live my life to the glory of your name

Lord take control over all the situation around me and give me unending testimonies

Abba uproot every evil seed germinating and contending with my glory

Lord arise fight for me and raise help for me, where I can or cannot get to

Abba remove every evil report from all my expectations give me a mind blowing evidence over all my expectations

Father concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household change our story today, give us a new song in areas we are overdue for it

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba for answered peayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord has risen concerning my life. This is my season to receive unending favour and grace. The name of Jesus works wonders in and around me. I will not suffer any loss. I will never be a victim of any evil circumstance. God lives in me and leads me through my journey in life. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 11th April 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...