Search This Blog

Sunday 9 April 2023

Prayer from Psalms 113:3-6

Song by Olumide Iyun

No man can see the end of Your grace 
No man can know the end of Your love 
No man can see the end of Your glory 
No man can know the end of Your power 

As far as the heavens stand
Stand above the earth
You are exalted unlimited God
As far as the heavens stand
Stand above the earth
You are exalted unlimited God

 You are exalted You are exalted
You are exalted You are exalted
You are exalted You are exalted
Unlimited God You are exalted

From the rising of the sun to its setting The name of the Lord is to be praised [with awe-inspired reverence]. The Lord is high above all nations, And His glory above the heavens. Who is like the Lord our God, Who is enthroned on high, Who humbles Himself to regard The heavens and the earth? Psalms 113:3‭-‬6 AMP


Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I magnify your name and worship your majesty

King of kings thank you for this amazing new dawn and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed  for my salvation

Father thank you for paying the highest price to give me eternal life

Lord I worship you and stand in awe of your goodness upon me

Lord thank you for breaking the yoke and for putting an end to evil burden

Lord thank you for proving yourself great and for terminating the desires of the wicked

Lord thank you for erasing evil handwriting and evil ordinances over my life

Father thank you for lifting me out of the slippery slope of life and steadying my feet on higher ground

Lord thank you for the new beginning you've given to me against all odds of human

Lord thank you for the life of the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household for giving us a second chance and for turning all mourning into dancing you deserve all my praise

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord has made me whole, He has removed all the buts from my destiny. The lord has given me a new beginning, He has restored all that was lost. God has opened the chapter of remembrance concerning me, Hallelujah. My time is here, my time is now, I am an overcomer and a conqueror in Jesus mighty name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 9th April 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...