Search This Blog

Friday 7 April 2023

Prayer from John 13:1

Song by Keith Green

There is a redeemer
Jesus, God's own Son
Precious Lamb of God, Messiah
Holy One

Jesus my redeemer
Name above all names
Precious Lamb of God, Messiah
Oh, for sinners slain

Thank you, oh my father
For giving us Your Son
And leaving Your Spirit
'Til the work on Earth is done

When I stand in Glory
I will see His face
And there I'll serve my King forever
In that Holy Place

Thank you, oh my father
For giving us Your Son
And leaving Your Spirit
'Til the work on Earth is done


Now before the Passover Feast, Jesus knew that His hour had come [and it was time] for Him to leave this world and return to the Father. Having [greatly] loved His own who were in the world, He loved them [and continuously loves them with His perfect love] to the end (eternally).
John 13:1 AMP


Prayer

Almighty father I honour your holy name and worship your majesty

Eternal rock of ages thank you for this beautiful day and grace of life

Lord thank you for your loving kindness and tender mercies showered on me daily

Father thank you for the price paid for my salvation and eternal life even before my existence

Lord thank you for loving me so much that you did not leave me to perish in sin

Lord thank you for your word that reminds me daily of how important I am to you

Father increase in me the zeal to serve you forever until I see you in glory

Lord thank you for not allowing sin to overshadow my life from being unreachable for your love

Lord thank you for not forsaken me and for rewriting my story

Lord thank you for giving me a new beginning even in areas where ordinary men had given up on me

Lord thank you for terminating all evil machinations and emergencies

Father thank you for the life of the vessel used for this daily prayers, all impacted by it and our household for the new song you have given to us over all our expectations

*Spend some time to think God for your life*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily:Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The great redeemer has set me free, I am not a slave to any force, authority or policies. Christ has given me divine wisdom, understanding and grace to excel in all areas. Everything is aligning for me, new doors are opening for me. All negative petitions have been nullified. I am a victor, I can never be a victim in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 7th April 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...