Search This Blog

Monday 17 April 2023

Prayer from Psalms 141:1,8

Song

Come bless the Lord, all ye servants of the Lord
Who stand by night, in the house of the Lord.
Lift up your hands in the holy place,
And bless the Lord, and bless the Lord.

I pray to you, Lord! Please listen when I pray and hurry to help me. You are my Lord and God, and I look to you for safety. Don't let me be harmed.
Psalms 141:1‭, ‬8 CEV

Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I magnify your holy name and worship your majesty for who you are

King of kings thank you for this awesome new dawn and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your precious blood shed for my salvation

Father thank you for your word that daily enlightens me and directs my path

Abba thank you for guiding me in all I do and for never forsaking me

Lord I come to you today hear my prayer and give me testimonies over all my petitions

Lord arise and scatter the plans of the wicked over my household and I

Lord eternal erase all evil occurrence and plans set to keep me below my purpose in life

Father eliminate all negative attacks and negative reports concerning my household and I

Father erase all evil ordinances and handwriting of the wicked concerning my destiny

Abba I come to you just as I am show yourself great in all situations in my life

Lord give me a new beginning in areas where I prayed for restoration and second chance

Father keep my household and I under your mighty shadow and remove every harm from our path

Lord destroy every contending force set to manipulate my destiny against your will

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household do not allow the plans of the workers of iniquity to prevail over our lives in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you lord Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord shall do a new thing in my life and it will manifest to the glory of His name. He has kept me under the shadow of His wing away from all harms and difficulty. His grace is forever sufficient for me. The light of God shines in my path each and everyday. I am a partaker of His wonders. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 17th April 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...