Search This Blog

Sunday 2 April 2023

Prayer from John 15:19

Good Morning

Song by Moses Bliss

I live above the systems of the world 
I totally rely on Your word
No matter what may come my way
No matter what I face
It's You, You, You I live for


In a world of so many voices
Lord, I will trust in Your precious word
I believe in Your name 
In a world where everyone's talking
Lord, I delight in Your precious word 
I believe in Your name 


If you belonged to the world, the world would love [you as] its own and would treat you with affection. But you are not of the world [you no longer belong to it], but I have chosen you out of the world. And because of this the world hates you.
John 15:19 AMP


Prayer

Almighty saviour I worship your majesty and glorify your name

Lord Jesus thank you for this beautiful day and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Father thank you for your mercy that prevails over any judgement in and around me

Lord thank you for your grace that is forever sufficient for me

I decree I live above the systems and dictates of this world I will never be subjected to them against the will of God

I cancel every desire and activity that may put me against the purpose of God for me

I decree this is my new season I am rising above every challenge beyond human reasoning

I decree this is my season of supernatural blessings and favour all around

I decree I am chosen by God to do great and mighty things and nothing will hinder his plans for me

I decree no death, either spiritual or physical will truncate my destiny 

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household, systems and dictates begin to function in our favour according to the plans of God for us

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you lord Jesus, for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. My life is hidden in the word of God. The name of Jesus is my hiding place. My destiny is not controlled by the powers of the world. In Christ I live, move and have my being. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 2nd April 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...