Search This Blog

Saturday 22 April 2023

Prayer from Psalms 119:30-31

Song by Travis Greene

You made a way
When our backs were against the wall
And it looked as if it was over
You made a way
And we're standing here
Only because You made a way
You made a way

And now we're here
Looking back on where we come from
Because of You and nothing we've done
To deserve the love and mercy You've shown
But Your grace was strong enough to pick us up And You made a way

And you move mountains
You cause walls to fall
With Your power
You perform miracles
There is nothing that's impossible
And we're standing here
Only because You made a way


I have chosen the faithful way; I have placed Your ordinances before me. I cling tightly to Your testimonies; O Lord, do not put me to shame!
Psalms 119:30‭-‬31 AMP


Prayer

Lord eternal I honour your name and worship your majesty

Jehovah thank you for this awesome new day and grace of life

Lord thank you for forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Holy one of Israel thank you for your grace that is forever sufficient for me

Lord thank you for being the way the truth and life I worship

Lord thank you for making a way for me even when I had given up, you gave me hope

Lord thank you for giving me a new beginning

Lord thank you for renewing my strength in you daily

Father thank you for the divine turn around over every situation in my life

Lord thank you for removing every delay off my path

Lord thank you for changing my story and for giving me a new song

Lord thank you for the life of the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household for the wonderful works you're doing in our lives only you deserves all the praise

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. God has made a way for me, He has removed all limits and limitations from my journey. The lord has began a new thing in my life and He will complete it to the glory of His name. Grace speaks over my life so I will never be disgraced in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 22nd April 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...