Search This Blog

Friday 31 March 2023

Prayer from Proverbs 21:21-22

Song

Lord you are good and your mercy is forever
Hallelujah
You are good and your mercy is forever
Hallelujah

He who earnestly seeks righteousness and loyalty Finds life, righteousness, and honor. A wise man scales the city [walls] of the mighty And brings down the stronghold in which they trust.
Proverbs 21:21‭-‬22 AMP


Prayer

Lord almighty I magnify your name and worship your majesty

Eternal rock of ages I thank you for this beautiful day and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Father thank you for divine insight I receive daily through your word

Lord have your way in me, help me and direct me in all my ways

Abba arise and do what you alone can do in my life

Lord exalt yourself over every situation in and around me

I decree I function in divine wisdom I do not go in the level below the purpose of God for me

I decree as I seek the face of God, I will find His purpose and feel His hands in my life

I decree all strongholds of darkness around my destiny and lineage are permanently destroyed

I decree the favour and mercy of God shines in and through me

I decree my path is daily directed by the Most High king

I decree no evil in deeds or thoughts can penetrate into my being

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household, we live a supernatural life,issues of life will never weigh us down in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I have a God that never fails, He is the living God. God has given me all round victory. No problem or challenge in life is above the mightiness of my father. God has subdued them all and make me victorious. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be (Inspired by His word) © 31st March 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...