Search This Blog

Wednesday 29 March 2023

Prayer from Proverbs 18:10

Song by Nathaniel Bassey

Your name is a strong tower Jesus 
To you belong all power Jesus hey e
Whenever I call your name
You make a way
Your name is a strong tower Jesus

When we pray in the name of Jesus
Every knee every knee must bow
When we pray in the name of Jesus
Every knee every knee must bow


The name of the Lord is a strong tower; The righteous runs to it and is safe and set on high [far above evil].
Proverbs 18:10 AMP


Prayer

Almighty God I honour your name and worship your majesty

Eternal rock of ages thank you for this beautiful day and grace of life

Lord thank you for your word that daily impacts my life

Lord thank you for your mercy and favour that speaks for me

Lord your name is a strong tower, as I run into it, keep me safely in you

Father make my life impenetrable for every works and workers of darkness

I decree in the name of Jesus every risen opposition against my life perish 

I decree every power contending with my destiny against the will of God be destroyed

I decree over this nation all power and forces in operation working against the plans of God be nullified

I decree the presence of God envelopes me and all that I do

I decree my heart is focused on the will of God, I refused to be controlled or overwhelmed by the dictates of the world

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household whatever is used by the cohorts of darkness to represent our destinies for any evil is totally destroyed

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The name of the Lord is a strong tower in which I dwell. The lord is at work in and through me. The presence of God envelopes my entire being. I am not subjected to any force or power contrary to the will of God in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 29th March 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...