Search This Blog

Tuesday 21 March 2023

Prayer from Psalms 139:13-14

Song by Andrea Crouch

The blood that Jesus shed for me
Way back on Calvary
The blood that gives me strength
From day to day
It will never lose its power
It reaches to the highest mountain
It flows to the lowest valley
The blood that gives me strength
From day to day
It will never lose its power

It soothes my doubts and calms my fears
And it dries all my tears
The blood that gives me strength
From day to day
It will never lose its power

It reaches to the highest mountain
It flows to the lowest valley
The blood that gives me strength
From day to day
It will never lose its power


For You formed my innermost parts; You knit me [together] in my mother’s womb. I will give thanks and praise to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are Your works, And my soul knows it very well.
Psalms 139:13‭-‬14 AMP

Prayer

Almighty God I honour your name and worship your majesty

Eternal rock of ages thank you for this new day and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for me on Calvary

Lord thank you for your blood that soothes all pain and wipes away all infirmities

Lord thank you for making me fearfully and wonderfully

Lord thank you because I am not the label or sickness that the world wants me to be

Lord thank you because you have removed all buts that becloud my glory in any way

Lord thank you for terminating every agenda set to keep me in a place God doesn't want me to be

Lord thank you for erasing evil emergencies over my household and I

Father thank you for cancelling all evil reports and negative diagnosis

Lord thank you for rising against all battles and for giving me victory

Lord thank you for the life of the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household for removing all pain and sorrow and for giving us beauty for ashes

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord has made me fearfully and wonderfully. I am not the labels the world wants to attach to my destiny. I am a child of the king, challenges that comes my way lose their purpose because I already won. Glory be to God, Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word)© 21st March 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...