Search This Blog

Friday 17 March 2023

Prayer from Matthew 18:12

Song by Cory Asbury

Before I spoke a word, You were singing over me
You have been so, so good to me
Before I took a breath, You breathed Your life in me
You have been so so kind to me

Oh, the overwhelming, never-ending, reckless love of God
Oh, it chases me down, fights 'til I'm found, leaves the 99
And I couldn't earn it
I don't deserve it, still You give yourself away
Oh, the overwhelming, never-ending, reckless love of God

When I was Your foe, still Your love fought for me
You have been so, so good to me
When I felt no worth, You paid it all for me
You have been so, so kind to me


How think ye? if a man have an hundred sheep, and one of them be gone astray, doth he not leave the ninety and nine, and goeth into the mountains, and seeketh that which is gone astray?
Matthew 18:12 KJV

Prayer

Amazing God I honour your name and worship your majesty

I thank you lord for this amazing day and grace of life

Abba thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Ancient of days thank you for your divine power at work in and through me

Lord thank you for constantly showering your love upon me even when I wander far from your will for me

Lord thank you for making me a blessing and for removing every curse

Lord  I lift before you those who are yet to know you, this day let them have an encounter with you

Lord I commit as many falling into sin willingly or unwillingly this day send help their way

Father help me in all areas and let me focus on you even when life throws different challenges my way

Lord destroy all unwanted circumstances that has kept my head down for too long

Lord do not let me be a cast away in your kingdom, keep me in your will and let me reign with you after my sojourn here on earth

Lord help me so I won't lose myself in the face of life challenges

Father arise over this nation, let there be revival in all areas in Jesus name

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household remove every disgrace in Jesus mighty name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord has not forsaken me, the lord will never forsake me. I am written in the palm of his hands. My life is not a mistake, God's love overshadows my destiny each and everyday. God has made all things right, I will never be disgraced in Jesus name. Grace has located me in all areas, it's my new season, it's the dawning of a new day. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 17th March 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...