Search This Blog

Tuesday 14 March 2023

Prayer from Isaiah 58:8-9

Song

We give you glory lord
As we honour you
We give you glory lord
As we honour you
You are wonderful
You are worthy oh lord
You are wonderful
You are worthy oh lord


Then your light will break out like the dawn, And your healing (restoration, new life) will quickly spring forth; Your righteousness will go before you [leading you to peace and prosperity], The glory of the Lord will be your rear guard. Then you will call, and the Lord will answer; You will cry for help, and He will say, ‘Here I am.’ If you take away from your midst the yoke [of oppression], The finger pointed in scorn [toward the oppressed or the godly], and [every form of] wicked (sinful, unjust) speech,
Isaiah 58:8‭-‬9 AMP


Prayer

Lord almighty I worship your majesty and return all glory due to you alone

Mighty God thank you for this day and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for divine release over all my expectations

Lord thank you for grace to call on you in prayer and fasting and divine intervention in all situations

Abba have your way in me, do a new thing in my life this day

Lord remove all bitter tears from my life regardless of how they entered my life

Father give me divine restoration over all loss in Jesus name

Lord remove from my life the heart that abhors offence in any aspect of life in Jesus name

Lord make me your sanctuary and let your presence overshadow my existence

Lord transform my life in all aspects let all rejections be taken away permanently

Lord concerning the life of the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household manifest your power in our lives and let your will rule in all situations

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Lord Jesus for answered prayers

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. God has changed my story, He has redeemed me from the noisome pestilence. The lord has crowned my petition with divine intervention and answers. Grace has found me, I will never be disgraced in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 14th March 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...