Search This Blog

Thursday 9 March 2023

Prayer from John 15:15

Song

I am a friend of God
I am a friend of God He calls me friend
Who am I that You are mindful of me
That You hear me when I call
Is it true that You are thinking of me
How You love me it's amazing

I am a friend of God
I am a friend of God
I am a friend of God
He calls me friend


I do not call you servants any longer, for the servant does not know what his master is doing; but I have called you [My] friends, because I have revealed to you everything that I have heard from My Father.
John 15:15 AMP

Prayer

Mighty God I worship you and give you all the glory

King of kings I thank you for this marvelous day and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord have your way in me this day and always

Lord grant me grace to always look up to you and not be distracted by the challenges of life

Lord arise over every situation in my life and give me victory on all sides

Father anoint me for signs and wonders let my life birth wonderful miracles

Lord where I have been mocked turn my story around to testimonies

Lord replace every sorrow with joy and under no circumstances do not let my joy be replaced with sadness

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household cause a divine change that will lead to new songs in our lives henceforth

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The  lord has called me His friend, I am not a slave to sin, fear or things that my father have control over. My life can't be hidden in darkness because I am a child of light,Christ's light is burning and shining in me always. Glory to God, Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 9th March 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...