Search This Blog

Tuesday 28 March 2023

Prayer from Isaiah 61:7

Song by Maverick city

Before I knew my name, before I drew a breath
He was making ways for me
Now and everyday, in each and every step
He is making ways for me

When my heart is full of doubt
Feels like faith is running out
I've come too far to turn around
I know

God will work it out
God will work it out
One thing I know
One thing I've found
God will work it out, woah
Oh, yes, He will
Oh, things are coming together


Instead of your [former] shame you will have a double portion; And instead of humiliation your people will shout for joy over their portion. Therefore in their land they will possess double [what they had forfeited]; Everlasting joy will be theirs. Isaiah 61:7 AMP

Prayer

Father I worship your majesty and honour your holy name

Lord eternal thank you for this amazing new dawn and grace of life

Father thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for your word that daily impacts my existence

Lord thank you for this current situation I am in because you will work it out for my good

Lord thank you for removing every label that has been attached to my life knowingly or unknowingly

Lord I come to you regarding (mention) vindicate me and let it end in praise

Father whatever battle that has risen against my household and I give us unending victory over them

Lord terminate every situation that wants to keep my head bow in shame

Lord give me double for all loss and shame, replace all that has been stolen or forcefully taken from me with double

Lord grant my expectations and let them manifest with speed and let my testimonies be permanent

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers, all impacted by it and our household everlasting joy is our portion in all aspects of life in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you almighty father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. God has worked out all situations ahead of me. He has given me beauty for ashes. He has replaced all that was lost. I have divine restoration. The rejected stone has become the chief cornerstone, it is the Lord's doing and it is marvelous in my sight. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 28th March 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...