Search This Blog

Sunday 19 March 2023

Prayer from Psalms 119:1-2

Song

Lord I come to You
Let my heart be changed, renewed
Flowing from the grace
That I've found in You
Lord I've come to know
The weaknesses I see in me
Will be stripped away
By the power of Your love


Hold me close
Let Your love surround me
Bring me near
Draw me to Your side
And as I wait
I'll rise up like the eagle
And I will soar with You
Your Spirit leads me on
In the power of Your love


How blessed and favored by God are those whose way is blameless [those with personal integrity, the upright, the guileless], Who walk in the law [and who are guided by the precepts and revealed will] of the Lord. Blessed and favored by God are those who keep His testimonies, And who [consistently] seek Him and long for Him with all their heart.
Psalms 119:1‭-‬2 AMP


Prayer

King of glory I worship you and honour your majesty

Thank you almighty God for this beautiful new dawn and grace to partake of it alive

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for your guidance and your presence in my life

Lord thank you for your word that directs and enlightens me daily

Father thank you for divine intervention in all situations that was meant to drown me

Lord thank you for spiritual upliftment and grace to overcome 

Lord as I seek you daily help me live according to your will

Lord eliminate every desires and thoughts that are against your will for me

Lord arise in my life and do what you alone can do

Lord thank you for the gift of motherhood and mothers around the world 

Lord help all mothers and let their life continue to be a blessing

Father grant the heart desires of those willing to be called mothers, give them their laughter

Lord do not let any mother bury their child or children in Jesus name

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household, satisfy us oh lord with the best of heaven

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord is my keeper, He is the shade on my right hand. The lord is my helper and my defence. The lord is my provider and my source. The lord is my advocate and my father. The lord has settled all that concerns me, grace has removed all disgrace from my life because God is working in my life. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 19th March 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...