Search This Blog

Monday 20 March 2023

Prayer from Psalms 23:5

Song

Lord you're so good
Lord you're kind
Lord you're wonderful
My God you are excellent

Excellent is your name
Excellent is your power
Lord you're wonderful
My God you're excellent


You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You have anointed and refreshed my head with oil; My cup overflows.
Psalms 23:5 AMP

Prayer

Almighty God I honour your name and worship your majesty

Lord thank you for this beautiful day and grace of life

Abba thank you for divine provision and directions 

Lord thank you for your mercy that speaks over judgement

Abba thank you for open doors you have made available for me

Lord thank you for silencing all opposing forces against my glory you deserve my worship

Lord thank you for making me a partaker of your wonders and glory

Lord thank you for making all things work together for my good

Lord thank you for this week because it would birth wonders on all sides

Lord thank you because my season is now no more delay or denial in my journey

Lord thank you for open heaven over my entire household you deserve all the glory

Lord thank you for finalizing all that I have been waiting for and letting them end in praise

Lord thank you for scattering all negative plans working against your will for me

Lord thank you for the life of the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household because it is our winning season

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord has prepared a  table for me in the presence of my enemies. My cup is overflowing because God is my source. I will never lack any good thing His grace is working in my life. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 20th March 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...