Search This Blog

Saturday 25 March 2023

Prayer from Job 42:2

Song by CeCe Winans

Miracles when You move
Such an easy thing for You to do
Your hand is moving right now
You are still showing up
At the tomb of every Lazarus
Your voice is calling me out

And right now, I know You're able
And my God, come through again

You can do all things
You can do all things but fail
'Cause You've never lost a battle
No, You've never lost a battle
And I know, I know
You never will, mmh

Everything's possible
By the power of the Holy Ghost
A new wind is blowing right now (oh, yeah)
Breaking my heart of stone
Taking over like it's Jericho
And my walls are all crashing down

But right now, I know You're able
And my God, come through again


“I know that You can do all things, And that no thought or purpose of Yours can be restrained.
Job 42:2 AMP


Prayer

Eternal rock of ages, I magnify your holy name and worship your majesty

King of glory thank you for this amazing new dawn and grace of life

Abba thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for making everything possible and removing all impossibility from my path

Lord thank you for your grace that is forever sufficient for me

Lord thank you for divine ability to walk in your promises and witness the fulfillment

Lord thank you for making my long term dreams come to manifestation

Father thank you for erasing impossibility from my journey in life

Father thank you for the grace to forgive and let go of all hurts that might stand as hinderance to my prayers

Lord thank you for the new dawn and opportunities that has been released for me

Lord thank you for creating more opportunities to excel for me in all areas

Lord thank you for the life of the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household for changing our story from not enough to more than enough

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. Lord has broken all impossibility in my path, He has turned around my situation to the glory of His name. The favour of God has opened a new door for me, no more delay or stagnation in my path in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 25th March 2023


No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...