Search This Blog

Wednesday 15 March 2023

Prayer from Luke 17:6

Good Morning

Song

Lord, we proclaim You now
Of Your mighty power
And Your awesome majesty
Lord, come upon us now
And release Your power
And let Your presence fall (oh, Lord)

Oh, Lord
Oh, Lord
Release Your power
And let Your presence fall

And the Lord said, “If you have [confident, abiding] faith in God [even as small] as a mustard seed, you could say to this mulberry tree [which has very strong roots], ‘Be pulled up by the roots and be planted in the sea’; and [if the request was in agreement with the will of God] it would have obeyed you.
Luke 17:6 AMP


Prayer

Father thank you for this wonderful new dawn and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Eternal rock of ages thank you for your unfailing love upon me

Lord thank you for increasing my faith in you

Lord help me to always walk by faith and not by sight

Father, terminate every doubt that wants to ridicule my faith in you

Lord help me to stay focused on you in this life journey and not be carried away by fear

Father, terminate every voice, advice, proclamation, and pronunciation that is bringing my faith down

Holy spirit arise in me and guide my path this day and always

I decree my expectations will not be cut short in Jesus name

I decree I will excel on all sides nothing will destroy the power and presence of God in my life

I decree my days of not enough is turning to excess and abundance

I decree that which has tarried for so long has receive speed to manifest in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household a new dawn has started in our lives and theire is no more failure in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. My faith is increased daily, Christ has subdued all power opposing me in life. I am preferred, protocols are breaking for my sake. God has caused divine restoration that leads to physical restoration in my life. It is my season and my time in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 15th March 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...