Search This Blog

Saturday 4 March 2023

Prayer from Psalms 102:1

Song

Hear my cry, O Lord,
Attend unto my prayer.
From the end of the earth,
Will I cry out to Thee.
When my heart is overwhelmed,
Lead me to the Rock,
That is higher than I..
That is higher than I..

For Thou hast been,
A shelter for me.
And a strong tower,
From the enemy.
When my heart is overwhelmed,
Lead me to the Rock,
That is higher than I..
That is higher than I..

Hear my prayer, O Lord, And let my cry for help come to You!
Psalms 102:1 AMP

Prayer

My God and my father I worship you and give you all the praise and glory

Eternal rock of ages thank you for this amazing dawn and grace of life

Lord thank you for your mercy that speaks for me daily

Lord you are my rock uphold me at all times with your favour and mercy

Lord hear my cry to you, answer my prayers put an end to buts in my life

Lord this day let my life experience divine visitation and turn around

Ancient of days terminate every joy killing situation and joy killers around my life

Lord seal off all evil openings that has made my life penetrable for unwanted occurrence

Lord as I continue to have faith in you and call you, show yourself great in my life

Lord let my time of waiting be crowned with divine evidence and intervention

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household meet us at the point of our needs beyond our expectations

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord has heard my cry and attended to all my supplications in, this is my season of turn around. I am divinely uplifted, His grace is speaking over my life daily. God has shown me mercy, no more delay over all my expectations. I carry the evidence of my testimonies, nothing hidden or broken in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 4th March 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...