Search This Blog

Thursday 16 March 2023

Prayer from Psalms 30:5

Song

There will be joy in the morning
There will be joy on the morning
Oh child of God
Cry no more
There will be joy in the morning

For his anger endureth but a moment; in his favour is life: Weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.
Psalm 30:5 KJV


Prayer

Heavenly father the wise and only true God I worship you

King of kings thank you for this beautiful day and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for the efficacy of your word in my life

Lord thank you for shining your light into all darkness and making me a light that shines brighter and brighter

Lord thank you for wiping away all tears that I have shed in the past or currently

Lord thank you for giving me a new song and for turning all situations around for my good

Lord thank you for this new dawn that has birth breakthrough in my life

Lord thank you for open doors and open heaven over my Household and I

Father thank you for fulfilling your promises concerning me

Lord thank you for making your say final over all that has burdened my heart

Lord thank you for the life of the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household for crowning our period of waiting and praying with testimonies

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. My season of joy has arrived, my time for celebration is now. God has crowned my prayers with testimony. It is my time to laugh, no more crying or wiping in Jesus name amen*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word)© 16th March 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...