Search This Blog

Saturday 14 January 2023

Prayer from Psalms 47:8

Song by Casey J

God is great
So great
And we sing Hallelujah
God is great
So great
And we sing Hallelujah

A thousand hallelujahs
Is what we bring
A thousand hallelujahs
Our offering
A thousand hallelujahs
Creation sings


God reigns over the nations; God sits on His holy throne.
Psalms 47:8 AMP


Prayer

Eternal rock of ages we worship your majesty and praise your name

Lord thank you for this amazing day and grace of life

Abba thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Holy one of Israel thank you because you are the king of kings and nothing is impossible for you to do

Lord thank you because you reign beyond all powers and principalities of this world

Father I come to you destroy all contending authorities over my life henceforth

Lord terminate every evil pattern that stems down from generation to generation in my life

Jehovah erase every  unwanted decree that was spoken into my destiny and lineage

Lord let your presence begin to create ease for me in all areas

Father open a new door of opportunity for me, destroy all evil doors of negativity

I decree every power that is being used against me is permanently destroyed

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household grace has found us, our songs of Hallelujah is bursting forth in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I serve the God that rules above the earth, He sits in heaven and makes the earth His footstool. My father is my strength, He is the director of my destiny. God is in charge, I will never be moved in Jesus mighty name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 14th January 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...