Search This Blog

Friday 20 January 2023

Prayer from Exodus 3:13-14

Good Morning

Song by Sophiya

You’re the God who answers prayers
You’re the God who never fails me
U always hear me when I’m calling
You’re the God of everything

The I am that I am, I love you
The one who was and is to come
Word are not enough to praise you
So I praise you with my life

Mighty God you’re the greatest
The greatest
Oh Oh Oh Oh

Every promise you have kept
God of mercy God of love
I sing praises to your name


Then Moses said to God, “Behold, when I come to the Israelites and say to them, ‘The God of your fathers (ancestors) has sent me to you,’ and they say to me, ‘What is His name?’ What shall I say to them?” God said to Moses, “I AM WHO I AM”; and He said, “You shall say this to the Israelites, ‘I AM has sent me to you.’ ”
Exodus 3:13‭-‬14 AMP

Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I honour your majesty and worship your name

King of kings thank you for this amazing day and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Father thank you for your grace that speaks for us and is forever sufficient for me

Lord thank you because you are the greatest God who doesn't answer to any God

Lord concerning all my heart desires glorify yourself

Lord let my life be a proof that the I am that I am is my father

Lord destroy all request of the evil one and break protocols for my sake

Lord let divine favour surround me in all aspects of life

Father arise and move every mountain hindering my progress in any aspect of life

Lord over this nation have your way and terminate works of darkness in all offices of authority

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers, all impacted by it and our household fill our lives with unending joy and praise

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord is my God and my sustainer. The lord is my source and provider. He is the one directing my steps and ordering my way. The lord has started a new thing in my life and He will complete it to the glory of His name. Amen!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 20th January 2022

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...