Search This Blog

Tuesday 31 January 2023

Prayer from Psalms 102:13

Song

He has done great things
He has done great things
He has done great things
Bless His holy name


You will arise and have mercy and loving-kindness for Zion, for it is time to have pity and compassion for her; yes, the set time has come [the moment designated].
Psalm 102:13 AMPC

Prayer

Almighty God I exalt you and give you  all the praise

Lord thank you for this beautiful day and grace of life

Father thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you because this season is my season of testimonies

Lord thank you for allowing your favour to speak for me in areas I can or cannot speak for myself

Lord thank you because it is my set time and nothing can stop what you've started

Lord thank you because your grace is working for me everywhere I go

Father thank you for the life of the vessel used for this prayers all impacted by it and our household for making all things work together for our good

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord has done great thing in my life, His favour and mercy speaks over my life. This is my set time, I have divine help, divine clarity, my life is filled with His light. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 31st January 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...