Search This Blog

Monday 9 January 2023

Prayer from Isaiah 43:19

Song

Do something new in my life
Something new in my life
Something new new in my life
Oh lord
Do something new in my life
Something new in my life
Something new new in my life
Today



Listen carefully, I am about to do a new thing, Now it will spring forth; Will you not be aware of it? I will even put a road in the wilderness, Rivers in the desert.
Isaiah 43:19 AMP


Prayer

Ancient of days the wise and true God I worship you

Mighty warrior I exalt you because you are my king

Lord thank you for this awesome new day and grace of life

Abba have mercy on me and forgive my short comings

Lord do something new in my life, let me experience a divine turn around

Lord terminate every old thing that needs to come to an end in my life for me to experience your divine intervention

Lord arise over(mention) manifest your power beyond my understanding

Lord erase every thing that the enemy has planned against my household and I 

Father  no matter how the economy or the policies are this year let my life be haven of praise

Lord concerning (mention) let it end in praise beyond the imagination of men

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household cause a divine turn around to take place in our lives henceforth

*Pray for your nation*

Thank you mighty God for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord has started a new thing in my life, nothing can hinder the manifestation of the new things God has begun in and through me. I am a living testimony of His great and mighty power. I will never be statistics of evil occurrence in Jesus mighty name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 9th January 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...