Search This Blog

Saturday 7 January 2023

Prayer from Psalms 27:5-6

Hymn

All things bright and beautiful
All creatures great and small
All things wise and wonderful
'Twas God that made them all

Each little flower that opens
Each little bird that sings
He made their glowing colors
And made their tiny wings

All things bright and beautiful
All creatures great and small
All things wise and wonderful
'Twas God that made them all

The purple headed mountains
The rivers running by
The sunset and the morning
That brightens up the sky


For in the day of trouble He will hide me in His shelter; In the secret place of His tent He will hide me; He will lift me up on a rock. And now my head will be lifted up above my enemies around me, In His tent I will offer sacrifices with shouts of joy; I will sing, yes, I will sing praises to the Lord.
Psalms 27:5‭-‬6 AMP

Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I magnify your name and worship your majesty

King of kings thank you for this amazing new dawn and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for your word that empowers me daily you deserve my worship

Father keep my household and I in your secret place away from the workers of darkness

Lord cover me in the shadow of your wings, make me untouchable and impenetrable for workers of darkness

Lord arise over my life and do that which you alone are able to do in my life

Abba release unto me grace to overcome all challenges victoriously

Father eliminate every evil occurrence that is planned for me or any member of my family this year

I decree I and my household will not be victims of accident or evil occurrence in Jesus name

I decree concerning all my heart desires, I will shout for joy because it will end in praise

I decree every weapon and warfare of darkness are permanently destroyed over my life

I decree I am going higher in life, my present state will not define me, I am above always and victorious at all times

I decree new songs are bursting out of my life, new life is my portion henceforth

I decree sickness and diseases are permanently erased from my being in Jesus mighty name amen

Thank you father for the life of the vessel used for this daily prayers, all impacted by it and our household we are moving to the next level of destiny fulfillment in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I am victorious always, I am above in all situations. I am a carrier of God's divine blessings. I am strengthened beyond human reasoning. My days are filled with supernatural blessings and testimonies. A new dawn has emerged in my life, it's the dawning of a new beginning on all sides in Jesus mighty name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word)© 7th January 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...