Search This Blog

Thursday 12 January 2023

Prayer from Romans 8:37

Song by Todd Dulaney

Who will stand against the Lord?
No one can
No one will
Who will stand against the king?
No one can
No one will

Oh oh oh
Oh oh oh
Victory belongs to Jesus
Victory belongs to Him
Oh oh oh
Oh oh oh
Victory belongs to Jesus
Victory belongs to Him

Yet in all these things we are more than conquerors and gain an overwhelming victory through Him who loved us [so much that He died for us].
Romans 8:37 AMP


Prayer

Everlasting father the wise and true God I worship and honour your name

Lord thank you for this wonderful day you deserve all my praise

Lord thank you for this amazing day and grace of life

Father have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

Abba have your way in me, glorify yourself over all that concerns me

Eternal rock of ages thank you for your grace that is sufficient for me you deserve all my worship

Lord thank you for giving me victory on all sides over all my expectations

Father thank you for destroying all opposition and for vindicating me

Lord thank you for opening a new chapter of grace and promotions concerning me

Father thank you for terminating every plan of the evil ones over my destiny

King of kings thank you for the life of the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and our household for causing a new beginning in our life journey and for putting an end to journeying in circle and stagnation

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers 

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord has given me victory, He has made me a Victor. My life is experiencing the move of the King of kings. The lord has answered me, an end has come to delay and stagnation, grace has found me, I am forever victorious in Jesus mighty name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word)© 12th January 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...