Search This Blog

Sunday 15 January 2023

Prayer from Psalms 118:12,15

Song by Maverick city

Christ is my firm foundation
The rock on which I stand
When everything around me is shaken
I've never been more glad
That I put my faith in Jesus
'Cause He's never let me down
He's faithful through generations
So why would He fail now?

He won't
No, He won't, no, He won't
No, He won't
He won't, He won't, He won't, He won't

They swarmed around me like bees; They flare up and are extinguished like a fire of thorns; In the name of the Lord I will surely cut them off. The sound of joyful shouting and salvation is in the tents of the righteous: The right hand of the Lord does valiantly.
Psalms 118:12‭, ‬15 AMP


Prayer

Lord I worship you and magnify your name because you are my father

Lord thank you for this beautiful day and grace of life

Abba thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for your mercy that speaks daily over my life and destiny

Lord you are my foundation keep me standing in you, till I see you in glory

Lord have your way in my life and take control over all situations

Lord destroy every curse, pronunciation or declaration of negativity over my destiny

Father arise over my situation and give me victory on every side

Lord Jesus terminate all unwanted occurrence that wants to jeopardize my faith

I decree whatever has been done in the secret or open against my existence is permanently destroyed

I decree the hands of God is upon my life and I am a living testimony of His wonders

I decree I will not be moved by any works of darkness because my feet are firmly planted in Christ

I decree I will shout for joy, I will sing praises because a new dawn has started in my life

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household grace has been released for us for greater exploit we will not lack in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord has given me victory, I am moving and functioning in His plans for me. Christ has planted my feet on the solid rock, no weapon or warfare of darkness can triumph over my destiny. Grace of God is speaking over my life and I am victorious always in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word)© 15th January 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...