Search This Blog

Sunday 22 January 2023

Prayer from Psalms 40:5

Song by Nathaniel Bassey


Onise Iyanu
You're the God of awesome wonders
I've tasted of Your power
Onise Iyanu
You have shown me so much mercy
Much more than I deserve

My eyes have seen, my ears have heard
The wonders of Your praise
Creation bows in awe of You
And we join to give You praise

The words You speak, turns things around
Your outstretched arm
Has lifted me
You took away the chains and curse
That held me bound

Many, O Lord my God, are the wonderful works which You have done, And Your thoughts toward us; There is none to compare with You. If I would declare and speak of your wonders, They would be too many to count.
Psalms 40:5 AMP

Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I magnify your name and worship your majesty because you are my father and God

Lord thank you for this awesome new dawn and grace of life

Abba thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Eternal rock of ages, thank you for being my ever present help

Lord thank you for where you have brought me from, where I am and where you are taking me to

Lord thank you for divine abundance and provision in my life

Abba thank you for your unending grace made available to me, you deserve my worship

Lord thank you for using my life as an haven of your wonderful works

Lord thank you for removing disgrace and reproach from my life

Abba thank you for terminating the plans of the workers of darkness in and around me

Eternal rock of ages thank you for divine provision for all my needs

Lord thank you for the life of the vessel used for this daily prayers, all impacted by it and our household for making ways for us where there is no way

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you lord Jesus for answered prayers

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The God of awesome wonders has visited me and done great and mighty things in my life. The spirit of the living God is upon me. My life is filled with His supernatural power and presence. I do not make decision on my own, the lord has made a way for me beyond human reasoning and I am a partaker of His blessings. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 22nd January 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...