Search This Blog

Friday 27 January 2023

Prayer from 1 Corinthians 1:7

Song

I have seen the Lord's goodness
His mercies and compassion
I have seen the Lord's goodness
Hallelujah praise the Lord

Oh lord you have been so good
You are so good to me
Oh lord you are excellent 
In my life everyday


That you are not [consciously] falling behind or lacking in any special spiritual endowment or Christian grace [the reception of which is due to the power of divine grace operating in your souls by the Holy Spirit], while you wait and watch [constantly living in hope] for the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and [His] being made visible to all.
1 Corinthians 1:7 AMPC


Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I magnify you and worship your majesty

King of kings thank you for this amazing new dawn and grace of life

Lord thank you for being my ever present help in times of need

Ancient of days thank you for your grace that is forever sufficient for me

Lord thank you for making me a vessel unto honour

Father remove from my life whatever will render me useless and unworthy for your work

Lord instil in me the gifts I need to grow spiritually

Lord terminate every roots of works of flesh inside of me

Lord never let me walk in opposite directions to your will for me in life

Abba destroy every evil and negative engagement in my destiny

Lord do not let me be so enticed and driven by the world that I forget your coming 

Lord help me to be a kingdom of heaven promoter and after all never let me be a cast away

Lord I pray for this community and nation let your will be done 

Lord instill your fear in the heart of everyone in position of authority

Abba concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household do something new in our lives that will draw souls into your kingdom forever

*Pray for the body of Christ worldwide*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord is my light and my salvation. The lord is my strength and my teacher. My life is hidden in Him. I live, move and have my being in Christ Jesus. I am a partaker of His wonders and glory forever amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 27th January 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...