Search This Blog

Sunday 8 January 2023

Prayer from Psalms 104:4

Song by Will Reagan  & united Pursuit

No place I would rather be
No place I would rather be
No place I would rather be
Than here in Your love, here in Your love
No place I would rather be
No place I would rather be
No place I would rather be
Than here in Your love, here in Your love


Who makes winds His messengers, Flames of fire His ministers.
Psalms 104:4 AMP

Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I give you praise and glory because you are my God

Lord eternal thank you for this blessed new dawn and grace of life

Father thank you for your love for me and your grace that is sufficient

Lord thank you for salvation of my soul and forgiveness of sin

Lord thank you for your supernatural power at work in my life

Lord thank you for making me a flame of fire and for turning my life around

Lord thank you for giving me fresh unction to function in all areas of life

Father thank you for divine capacity given to me to pursue and overcome in all areas

Lord remove every weariness from my prayer life henceforth

Father give me strength to overcome every challenge no matter where they come from

Lord arise over my life and give me joy in my spirit soul and body

Lord where I lack your divine direction fill me with more of you

Lord take away every lingering circumstances that is unpleasant from my life

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household do something new over all our expectations and give us mind blowing testimonies in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating on the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. God is doing more of His greatness in my life daily. He has removed all weariness in the place of prayers from my life. God has given me understanding of His word. His presence surrounds me. I have supernatural knowledge and growth in Spiritual things. I navigate my physical life according to divine direction in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 8th January 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...