Search This Blog

Monday 30 January 2023

Prayer from Psalms 113:3-8

Song by Matt Redman

Blessed Be Your Name
In the land that is plentiful
Where Your streams of abundance flow
Blessed be Your name

Blessed Be Your name
When I'm found in the desert place
Though I walk through the wilderness
Blessed Be Your name

Every blessing You pour out, I'll
Turn back to praise
When the darkness closes in, Lord
Still I will say
Blessed be the name of the Lord
Blessed be Your name
Blessed be the name of the Lord
Blessed be Your glorious name


From the rising of the sun to the going down of it and from east to west, the name of the Lord is to be praised! The Lord is high above all nations, and His glory above the heavens! Who is like the Lord our God, Who has His seat on high, Who humbles Himself to regard the heavens and the earth![The Lord] raises the poor out of the dust and lifts the needy from the ash heap and the dung hill, That He may seat them with princes, even with the princes of His people.
Psalm 113:3‭-‬8 AMPC


Prayer

Heavenly father I worship you and magnify your holy name because you are God

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord take all the glory over all that has to do with my life

Lord let your mercy prevail over all judgement of sin

Lord in your might lift me to the level I need to be in life in Jesus name

Mighty God terminate every plan of the workers of iniquity and negativity from my life

Father wherever my name is mentioned let your favour speak for me

I decree this day and henceforth I will carry good news and good reports in Jesus name

I decree all weapon and warfare of negativity are permanently destroyed

I decree all authority or power that has  ridiculed me out of spite will witness your miracle in my life

I decree every negative occurrence orchestrated from the pit of hell will not stand in my life

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household we will have lasting testimonies over all our heart desires in Jesus name

*Spend time to thank God*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord has settled me, He has given me victory. The Lord has opened a new door for me. His grace is sufficient for me. I am living a life of grace and glory. What has been limited, henceforth has free access. Protocols are broken for my sake, and I am singled out for God's unfailingly grace in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word)© 30th January 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...