Search This Blog

Thursday 26 January 2023

Prayer from Psalms 30:5

Song

God you are so good 
blessed be your name
In heaven you are the Lord
On earth you reign forever
Oh lord how Great thou hath
Blessed be your name

For His anger is but for a moment, but His favor is for a lifetime or in His favor is life. Weeping may endure for a night, but joy comes in the morning. [II Cor. 4:17.]
Psalm 30:5 AMPC


Prayer

Lord almighty I give all the praise and glorify you because you are my father

Heavenly father have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings

Eternal rock of ages have your way in me and let your name be magnified in my life

Lord thank you for wiping away all tears and for giving me a new song

Lord  thank you for allowing your mercy to prevail over all judgement

Lord thank you for negating evil plans and agendas of darkness

Lord thank you for giving me a new song over all my heart desires

Lord thank you for the life of the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household because it's the dawning of new opportunities in our lives

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you lord for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord has wiped all my tears away. He has given me a new song. His mercy has prevailed over all judgement of sin. The lord has opened the book of remembrance concerning me and I am victorious in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word)© 26th January 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...