Search This Blog

Tuesday 10 January 2023

Prayer from Acts 5:29

Song by Jaye Thomas

No other God can be called a father
No other God can be called a friend
No other God can be called redeemer
No other God's coming back again, hmm

And how we love your name, Jesus
You're the beautiful One
We love Your name
How we love Your name, Jesus
You're the beautiful One
We love Your name


Then Peter and the apostles replied, “We must obey God rather than men [we have no other choice].
Acts 5:29 AMP


Prayer

Ancient of days I magnify your name and worship you

King of glory I worship you because you are an awesome God

Lord thank you for this day and grace of life

Father have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings

Lord, you are forever my king and my God there is none like you

Father thank you for divine intervention and deliverance in all aspects of life

Lord thank you for your exceeding grace upon my life and household

Lord under no circumstances, do not let me replace you with a false God

Lord do not let me replace your love with the love of the world

Lord help me to live according to your will even in areas I struggle

Lord cancel every authority lording themselves over my destiny

Ancient of days destroy evil patterns functioning in my life 

Lord destroy all plans that was set to work against my existence in any way

Father uproot evil agenda from the pit of hell militating against my glory

Father arise this day and fight for me, destroy all evil machinations and manipulation in and around my destiny in Jesus name

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household endow us with divine strength to overcome every challenge we go through in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. Lord you are great in my life. The lord has opened a new chapter for me, my life is in His hands. My joy is overflowing and I am blessed in all areas beyond human reasoning. Grace to overcome has been poured upon me in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 10th January 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...