Search This Blog

Thursday 19 January 2023

Prayer from Psalms 16:8

Song

I have seen the lord's goodness
His mercies and compassion
I have seen the lord's goodness
Hallelujah praise the lord 
Oh lord you have been so good
You are so good to me
Oh lord you are excellent in my life everyday



I have set the Lord continually before me; Because He is at my right hand, I will not be shaken.
Psalms 16:8 AMP


Prayer

Lord I thank you for this day and grace of life

Mighty God thank you for the privilege of life and grace to be called your child

Father thank you for your joy that is everlasting and flows in me

Lord thank you for my salvation and forgiveness of sin

Lord thank you for supernatural ability to excel in all I do

Lord thank you for removing all evil labels and buts hanging on my destiny

Lord I have placed you before me in all I do, I will never be put to shame

Father where I have been ridiculed let my life become a miracle

Lord what has been said concerning my destiny that is against your will for me erase them forever

Lord this day meet me at the point of my needs and wipe all tears away

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household let your divine protection overshadow us and keep us away from all evil occurrence and evil doers in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you lord almighty for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I have placed the lord before me and I will not be moved by known or unknown authority. My life is hidden in the secret place of the Most High. This is my season to shine, nothing will hinder my light. I am growing and glowing in His divine ability and grace. I am above always in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word)© 19th January 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...